The best guide to my page you will ever have. Get it while it's hot.
- 14.04.2004 -  I'm the laziest guy around and no doubt about it. It's been two weeks now since a lot of new colours and backgrounds made by my Ania appeared on my page, and I haven't even written a single word of commentary. But now I have a reason. I have just put on my page a photo of Ania and me from Falkon - convention where we had our first meeting in real life. Take a close look at her, and be jealous, for there is no other such beautiful, wonderful and charming woman. There never was another, and never will be. And she wants to be with me.
- 12.12.2003 - I finally have the reason to write something here. My whole page was moved to new serwer. It is now avalaible at codiac.sf-f.pl. I am also extremally happy. I have gone to Lublin recently and have found a wonderful girl there. Her name is Anne, and she's with me now. I hope forever.
- 30.04.2002 - Finally something. I have translated my own story today and created a new section for such things. Azafrog stories are kept separately.
- 18.04.2002 - Just a few more links and a small reorganization of the front page.
- 15.02.2002 - Slight reorganization of the page. I've added more links, so you can get to some places (like the newest Azafrog story, which isn't there yet, because of Azazelle's laziness, sorry) faster.
- 21.01.2002 - If you check polish version of the same page, you will notice, that there are more texts out there. This is because i've put on my homepage the stories about The Heartless Azafrog. Unfortunately they were only in polish version, but it has changed. Today first issue of Da F0rg Stories was put on my page. Thanks to Azazelle, for both creating this monst^W levely frog, and translating my writings. Enjoy, or Da F0rg will eat you.
- 10.12.2001 - Thanks to Azazelle I've repaired index page. The one where You can choose language. Also I've added this subpage, the one you're reading right now. Form now on, you can always check for changes at my page here.
- 30.11.2001 - Marry sirah! I've just created english version. I hope there aren't too many mistakes out there. Honestly, it's much easier to translate from foreign language to your own, than in opposite direction. I've also changed the code page to ISO-8859-2. It shouldn't change much in english version, but might be noticable in polish one. And of course I've made some corrections in the texts.
- 29.09.2001 - (Drums), (louder drums) It's here! (loud bang) I've finally made it. My very own, personal, not-like-any-other homepage. I've written it myself in pure html. No stupid programs putting lots of garbage into the code was used during creation of this page. I'm so proud of myself. Watch it, and praise it.
Back to the main page
Back to the choose-language page